Cordyceps Mushroom Powder (Caterpillar Mushroom)
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), also known as the Caterpillar Mushroom, originated in the high mountainous regions of China, one of the most revered herbal mushrooms used for centuries to promote health, longevity and athletic performance.
Cordyceps contains considerable amounts of adenosine and is believed to aid in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule that provides energy for physiological processes such as the contraction of muscles, which is integral for athletic performance. It also contains cordycepin which reduces inflammation in the airways and increases oxygen utilization and delivery of oxygen to the muscles.
120g powder – 1gram spoon included
Direction for use: For use as a food supplement, take 2 grams (2 heaped spoons as provided in the tub), 1-3 times a day with or without food. The powder should be mixed thoroughly with e.g. water, yoghurt, non-citrus fruit juice or milk.
Please note: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children.
Benefits may include:
- Promoting health, longevity and athletic performance
- Aiding the production of adenosine triphosphate
- Helping with muscle contraction
- Reducing inflammation in airways
- Assisting in an increase in oxygen utilisation
- Helping with the delivery of oxygen to the muscles
Mycology Nutrition is dedicated to bringing you pure USDA certified organic mushroom products that contribute to optimising your health. Our mushroom products are truly whole foods that contain the mycelium and young fruit body for better potency and digestibility.
- Mushrooms are grown under highly controlled conditions in California
- Grown on 100% certified organic oats and are free from GMOs, artificial preservatives and colourings
- Laboratory tested in California and Germany to ensure zero contamination of heavy metals
- Naturally gluten-free, Kosher and suitable for vegans
- 100% organic Cordyceps mushroom biomass powder
Mushrooms have been traditionally used for thousands of years. Numerous research articles have established the incredible health benefits of these unique and powerful tonic mushrooms. Each type of mushroom contains its own special benefits - naturally aiding wellness, brain health, sports performance and recovery.
Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives or flavours. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.