Maitake Mushroom Capsules (Hen of the Woods)
Maitake, also known as Hen of the Woods Mushroom, contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B2, B5 (niacin), D2, fibre, amino acids, beta-glucans, enzymes and secondary metabolites.
Maitake has a high beta-glucan polysaccharide content which may help detoxify the body and helps to protect the liver by processing toxins. It is also believed to help adsorb micronutrients, especially zinc and copper and has ‘Natural Killer Cell’ activity promoting properties.
90 capsules | 450mg per capsule
Direction for use: For use as a food supplement. Take 3 capsules, 1-3 times a day with or without food. Consult a healthcare practitioner if pregnant or nursing.
Please note: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children.
Benefits may include:
- Helping to detoxify the body
- Protecting the liver by processing toxins
- Helping absorb micronutrients, especially zinc and copper
Mycology Nutrition is dedicated to bringing you pure USDA certified organic mushroom products that contribute to optimising your health. Our mushroom products are truly whole foods that contain the mycelium and young fruit body for better potency and digestibility.
- Mushrooms are grown under highly controlled conditions in California
- Grown on 100% certified organic oats and are free from GMOs, artificial preservatives and colourings
- Laboratory tested in California and Germany to ensure zero contamination of heavy metals
- Naturally gluten-free, Kosher and suitable for vegans
- 100% organic Maitake mushroom biomass powder (450mg per capsule)
Mushrooms have been traditionally used for thousands of years. Numerous research articles have established the incredible health benefits of these unique and powerful tonic mushrooms. Each type of mushroom contains its own special benefits - naturally aiding wellness, brain health, sports performance and recovery.
Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives or flavours. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.